So they did a survey and found out the good and bad when it comes to working from home!
- The Bottom Line:
- 37% of Americans say they have been more productive working from home
- 83% say they are working the same or more hours at home as compared to the office
- 37% admit they are working longer hours, with 17% working as much as 10 extra hours a week
- 60% say working from home is difficult due to distractions from family, housemates and pets
- 92% of people snacking as much or more, while 36% are eating more