St. Patrick's Day weekend is almost here! So where are the fun festivities in Las Vegas? Here are 7 great options!
1) Cabo Wabo Cantina, located inside the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, will celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a shamrockin' selection available exclusively on Friday, March 17. Green beer, margaritas, enchiladas, and tortilla chips served with the cantina's famous house-made salsa, queso dip, or fresh guacamole will be available.
2) The Strip's largest St. Patrick's Day celebration, Celtic Feis, is back for another year and will return to New York-New York Hotel & Casino on Friday, March 17.
3) PT's Taverns will celebrate St. Patrick's Day at its festive Sean Patrick's locations with outdoor parties, live music, and more on Friday, March 17.
4) New Vista’s 14th annual ‘Brew’s Best’ Craft Beer Festival is back and ready for St. Patrick's Day. The longest-running open-air beer festival in Southern Nevada returns to The Lawn at Downtown Summerlin on Saturday, March 18th, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Proceeds from the event will benefit New Vista, Nevada’s leading non-profit supporting individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD).
5) The Sahara Las Vegas will be offering St. Patrick's Day festivities on Friday, March 17. Just like the world-famous Chicago River, AZILO Ultra Pool will turn bright green. The party will also include ample green beer and leprechauns with super soakers and champagne guns. -Lastly, visitors can enjoy live entertainment from featured DJs starting at 2 p.m.
6) Downtown Container Park hosts its fourth annual Sham-Rock the Park event on March 17th from 6 to 9 p.m., with all-you-can-enjoy brews, and Slane whiskey and Jägermeister Cold Brew shots. Tickets at downtowncontainerpark.com.
7) Fremont Street Experience brings back ShamRock, the ultimate St Patrick’s weekend long Bash March 16th through the 19th featuring 18 authentic Irish bands and 144 hours of rock including Celtic dancers, drink specials and the most epic people watching on the planet! More info HERE.
As always, we know how to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day here in Las Vegas.