While a lot of couples are relying on Netflix to survive the coronavirus self-quarantine, even that can get old fast. But with you and your boo stuck at home together for hours on end there really are tons of things you can be doing to pass the time, and you may actually find that you enjoy them.
Self-Quarantine things to do with your partner that doesn’t involve Netflix include:
- Give each other massages– Here’s a great way to relax with your loved one. You can even set the mood, light candles and use lotions. It’s bound to decrease stress and make you feel closer.
- Hang pictures in the house– It’s bound to freshen up your space.
- Create exercise routines together– Here’s a great way to stay close, and stay healthy.
- Schedule virtual double dates with friends– It could be the next best thing to getting outside and connecting with pals.
- Rearrange furniture– While it sounds like work, being stuck at home gives you an opportunity to test out new seating arrangements.
- Have a "Great British Bake Off"-style baking competition– Since a lot of people are baking in quarantine anyway, make it a competition with the winner cleaning the dishes.
- Clean out the closet– You know you’ve been wanting to do that forever, now’s your chance.
- Crosswords or puzzles– It’s more fun doing them together than alone.
- Spendsome time apart– All that time together can get to be too much. Try scheduling some time where you and your partner each get to do your own thing.