Have you made it through your Easter candy yet? A new survey looked at what your candy preferences might reveal about your personality.
They asked a bunch of questions about personality traits, and also what types of candy people liked. Here are the highlights . . .
1. People who like sour candy are more likely to be extroverted and outgoing. They're also more likely to describe themselves as funny, sarcastic, and eccentric.
2. If you prefer chocolate, you're more likely to be optimistic and shy.
3. People who opt for mint-flavored candy are the most likely to describe themselves as being a thoughtful person in general.
4. 27% of us eat candy every DAY, and 75% said at least once a week.
5. People who eat candy every day are much more likely to be night owls. Could it be all that SUGAR keeping you up?