With Thanksgiving and Black Friday right around the corner, you may already be wondering which stores are open and which are closed - and when will they open on Black Friday? Here is what we know as of now.
(Bookmark this page and check back for updates on which stores will be open on Thanksgiving and which will be closed.)
Stores that have announced they will be closed on Thanksgiving:
· Academy Sports + Outdoors
· Barnes & Noble
· Bed Bath & Beyond
· Best Buy
· Dick’s Sporting Goods
· Giant Eagle
· Home Depot
· Sam’s Club
· TJ Maxx
These stores have announced they will be open on Thanksgiving and their shopping hours:
· ACME: Stores open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
· Bass Pro Shops: Stores will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Big Lots: Stores open from 7 a.m. to midnight.
· Cabela’s: Stores will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· CVS: Stores will be open on Thanksgiving; hours could vary.
· Dollar General: Stores will be open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
· Family Dollar: Stores will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
· Gordmans: Stores will open at reduced hours on Thanksgiving. Contact your local store for holiday hours.
· Michaels: Stores will be open from 6 p.m. to midnight.
· Old Navy: Most of the clothing stores will open at 3 p.m.
· Rite Aid: Most stores open on Thanksgiving.
· Sears: Several stores will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
· Walgreens: Stores are usually open during regular hours on Thanksgiving.