Emergency crews responded to a large fire that spread quickly in the South Side this afternoon.
The building was home to the South Side Chamber of Commerce, Js Master Barber shop and a number of apartments on the upper floors.
WPXI has been providing full coverage, including video of what looks like an electrical explosion related to the fire.
From what we know so far, it appears that nobody was injured in this fire, but the scenes from when it first broke out were INTENSE.
So far it seems like at least 1 GoFundMe page has been set up for a resident that was displaced by the fire. You can donate to help that person HERE.
We will post more links if they become available!