Suddenly it's SPRING! The 2022 Pittsburgh Home and Garden show kicked off over the weekend, and like always there is a LOT to see. 2 floors full of anything and everything you could need for your home. Here's some key things to know about the show.
- Show Hours: Fridays and Saturdays – 10 am to 10 pm, Sundays – 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Thursday – 4 pm to 10 pm
- Tickets: are available online at PghHome.com or at the Convention Center Box Office. Tickets are $10 for adults; $4 for children ages 6 to 12; and children under 6 are free. Admission includes all exhibits and activities, plus a 1-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine.
- Returning this year: is a Free Re-Entry to the Show Pass available to all Show attendees. After an initial visit, visitors can pick up their Free Show Re-Entry Pass at the Lobby exit, allowing them to return to the Show without paying admission on any of the event’s remaining days in 2022. This special feature was first made available in 2018 and thousands of Show visitors took advantage of the offer to return during the 10-day event.
- About The Show: The Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show is the largest home event in America, presenting annually more than 1900 exhibits covering more than ten acres inside the Pittsburgh Convention Center. Since its inaugural event in 1982, the Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show has been the marketplace for homeowners and tenants alike. Every Spring, the broadest possible selection of both luxury products and daily necessities for the home are available to see, touch, try, and buy – all accompanied by the experts who can explain, assist, demonstrate, and answer questions.
- You can get all the info you need and buy tickets in advance at pghhome.com.
I was at the show bright and early on the first day - here are just SOME of the things I saw when I was there!